You can check for restrictions by following these steps:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com and log in.
2. Navigate to the settings section of your business’ Facebook page.
3. Click General in settings in the top left of the menu bar.
4. On the right-hand side, check for Country Restrictions and Age Restrictions.
- Make sure both of those fields read Page is Visible/Shown to Everyone. If not...
- Ensure that you are not showing your Facebook page only to viewers in certain countries (ie: United States).
- Ensure that your Age Restrictions are listed as 13+ years.