If you are the admin of two Facebook business pages representing same location and name, you may be able to merge them into one.
- Example: "Bob's Feed Store" and "Bob's Feed and Food Store"
- The names are similar and they have the same location
Note: The people who like your Pages and any check-ins will be combined, but posts, photos, reviews, likes will be deleted from the Page you merge. The Page you want to keep will remain unchanged, except for the addition of likes and check-ins that were merged over. The Page you don't want to keep will be removed from Facebook, and you won't be able to unmerge it.
To Merge Pages:
- Go to www.facebook.com/pages/merge
- Select the two pages you want to merge
**PLEASE NOTE: The first page is the one you want to keep, the second page is the one you want to merge
- Confirm the First page is one you want to keep:
- And confirm the merge