According to a new policy from Twitter, which you can read about in this article, "substantially similar content, replies, or mentions over multiple accounts or multiple duplicate updates on one account, or...duplicate or substantially similar accounts" is now considered by Twitter algorithms to be spam.
To combat this, Promoboxx has built a "uniqueness meter" which will allow you to continue to use brand-suggested messaging. Follow the steps below to use suggested messaging and make it unique to your business!
- Log in to Promoboxx
- Pick a campaign that includes Twitter from the Content tab
- Select the Twitter Channel and then select your share using the "Preview and Share" button
- Select your chosen message from the Brand Suggested Message options and then click into the message box. Add your local flair! We suggest adding the hashtag for your store, giving your local town a shoutout, or adding a call to action for your customers, such as calling in to schedule a fitting or demo. Need more unique ideas? Check out the list below. As you type, the uniqueness meter will change color, giving you the green light to post or schedule!
Some ideas for additional personalization:
- Use a hashtag
- Add your store name and/or phone number
- Add your location information and/or store hours
- Link to a specials or event page on your website
- Give your Twitter followers a unique code to get a discount on their next visit
- Let customers know which team members they can expect to see in-store that day
Have a question? Reach out to our support team at 800-380-7502 ext. 1