Why can't I connect the right Facebook page?
If you are trying to connect your Facebook business page to Promoboxx but are not finding the correct page available in the drop-down menu, this may be due to some missing permissions from Facebook. This usually occurs if you manage several Business accounts on Facebook. Please follow the steps below to remedy this. To start, Login to Promoboxx and then navigate to the Business Info tab on the left-hand side of your Promoboxx Dashboard.
1) Disconnect your Facebook profile in Promoboxx
2) Log in to your Facebook account and remove the Promoboxx app entirely. To do this, select 'Settings' on Facebook and navigate to 'Apps'. Search for Promoboxx within your apps and 'Remove App'. Do *not* opt to remove past posts from the app.
3) In a new incognito/private browser window, log into Promoboxx (app.promoboxx.com) and set up Facebook once again. You'll be asked to enable 5 permissions. Not sure how? Click here: How to Connect Facebook
4) At the Manage Pages step, you'll see the standard `Promoboxx would like to manage your Pages'. Before clicking “OK”, select “Review the info you provide”. (See screenshot)
5) Select “All Pages” — this allows Promoboxx to see which pages you have permissions to, and you can choose which to add to your retailers. If at any point in the past these permissions were altered, they default to the last used setting.
6) Once you've connected one FB page using the "All Pages" permission, you'll then be able to connect the correct FB page in step three of the connection process.