Connecting Facebook and Twitter Profiles
Promoboxx makes managing your social channels easy. To use Promoboxx to its full capacity, we suggest connecting your business' Facebook and Twitter accounts. To do this, Login to Promoboxx and then navigate to the Business Info tab on your Promoboxx Dashboard.
Adding a Facebook Page:
1. Navigate to the Business Info tab on the left-hand side of your Promoboxx Dashboard, click Social Accounts and then Add a New Page
2. Click Authorize Facebook
**Please note, you may see your personal profile when clicking this button. The system is not connecting the personal profile to post content, it is connecting the personal profile to ensure that you are the admin of the page that you want to connect. Our system cannot post to personal profiles, only business pages. If you are not the admin of the business page, please contact your admin to authorize your profile as an admin or have them follow these steps.
3. Enable all permissions in the middle column, select the correct Facebook page on the right and click Add this page.
4. Check off the box under Connected to ensure you can use the content available from the brands on your account. Auto-share is an optional feature that enables brands to post content onto your business page on your behalf. If you do not want this feature enabled, leave it unchecked.
5. Once you have checked off the brand(s) under Connected, click Save.
That's it! You should be ready to start sharing content on the connected Facebook page now.
Adding a Twitter Account
1. Navigate to the Business Info tab on the left-hand side of your Promoboxx Dashboard and then click Social Accounts. Click Add Twitter account.
2. To authorize your Twitter account, please log in to your business Twitter account and then click Authorize App.
For information on how to use Promoboxx with Instagram, please check out our mobile app guide.