Why can’t I share on Facebook / connect my Facebook?
There are a couple of reasons why you might be having trouble sharing to Facebook:
Does Promoboxx say that you are not the admin of a page?
- Make sure that you obtain “admin” access for the particular Facebook page you are trying to access
- Ensure that you have the correct Facebook page in your business profile and have selected the correct Facebook account from the Sharing to page field above the post preview.
- Try refreshing the connection with Facebook by selecting Remove Facebook Account and then clicking Connect Facebook Account / Reauthorize Facebook Account once the page has refreshed.
Is the page in loading limbo? (You see a continuous spinning wheel)
- If you have tried to connect your Facebook account and the request will not load, try switching to a different or more up to date browser.
Is your Facebook account already linked but you still cannot share?
- Sometimes you cannot share if your permissions have expired or you changed your Facebook username/password. Try refreshing the connection by selecting Remove Facebook Account and then clicking Connect Facebook Account / Reauthorize Facebook Account once the page has refreshed.
- If you have only some of the permissions enabled, you may need to select an Authorize Permissions button and OK the resulting pop-ups.
If your problems persist, please contact us for help at email@example.com.