How to check for restrictions on your Facebook page
You can check for restrictions by following these steps:
1. Go to https://www.facebook.com and log in.
2. Navigate to the admin panel of your business’ Facebook page.
3. Click the lock in Settings from the top right menu bar.
4. On the right-hand side, check for Country Restrictions and Age Restrictions.
- Make sure both of those fields read Page is Visible/Shown to Everyone. If not...
- Ensure that you are not showing your Facebook page only to viewers in certain countries (ie: United States).
- Ensure that your Age Restrictions are listed as 13+ years.